Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #574 – Host: Mitch Joel. When Seth Godin recommends a guest for your show, one should listen. In the decade-plus that Six Pixels of Separation has been running, Seth has never recommended a guest until now (and I am so grateful and thankful that he did!). I’ve been a fan and follower of Bernadette Jiwa for some time now. Most recently, Bernadette published her newest book, Hunch – Turn Your Everyday Insights Into The Next Big Thing. She is also the author of five other bestselling books (Meaningful, Marketing – A Love Story, Fortune Cookie Principle, Difference, and Make Your Idea Matter). Mostly, she helps companies design, build and grow a brand through the development of a true, powerful and meaningful story. She believes that the smallest insights (not always the data) is where the brand breakthrough resides. With that, intuition is more valuable than ever, but how do you nurture and cultivate that? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:14.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Bernadette Jiwa.
- Hunch – Turn Your Everyday Insights Into The Next Big Thing.
- Marketing – A Love Story.
- Fortune Cookie Principle.
- Make Your Idea Matter.
- Follow Bernadette on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #574 – Host: Mitch Joel.