Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #572 – Host: Mitch Joel. He was in the trenches when Facebook was really growing and figuring itself out. After working directly for Andy Grove at Intel and as general manager of the Intel Inside program, Mike Hoefflinger moved to Facebook to serve as Head of Global Business Marketing working with Sheryl Sandberg. During his nearly seven years there, the teams he built helped dramatically grow the advertising business during Facebook’s unprecedented rise to global influence. Now, he is the executive-in-residence at XSeed Capital and the author of the bestselling business book, Becoming Facebook. How did Facebook disrupt the world, and what challenges helped it to define itself as a brand? Nobody knows the inside story on this massive company like Mike. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:40.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Mike Hoefflinger.
- Becoming Facebook.
- XSeed Capital.
- Follow Mike on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #572 – Host: Mitch Joel.