Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #571 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s a consummate entrepreneur. Not just in starting businesses, but in thinking about how businesses can really (and strategically) acquire customers with a different angle than traditional marketing thinking. Sean Ellis is the founder and CEO of GrowthHackers. And, yes, he is the person who coined the now buzzy term, “growth hacking” back in 2010. Prior to GrowthHackers, Sean was head of marketing at LogMeIn and Uproar, when both companies went from launch to IPO. He is also the first marketer at Dropbox, Eventbrite, Lookout and Xobni. If that were not enough, Sean is also an angel investor and startup advisor. Recently, he published the business book, Hacking Growth. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Sean Ellis.
- Hacking Growth.
- Follow Sean on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #571 – Host: Mitch Joel.