Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #567 – Host: Mitch Joel. This young man has lead an fascinating career, and he’s just getting started. Jay Acunzo was head of content at HubSpot, a media strategist at Google and ran content marketing for a venture capital firm. If anyone has seen how content marketing has grown along with digital marketing, it’s Jay Acunzo. He’s an award-winning podcaster, keynote speaker, and a guy bothered by conventional thinking. Jay truly believes that the tried-and-true creates stale work. Now, as he’s host of the popular audio documentary series, Unthinkable (of which I was honoured to be a guest), and Jay makes a living understanding what it takes to make the leap from average to exceptional. His work has been cited in courses at Harvard Business School, by writers at the Washington Post, Fast Company, Forbes, and by investors on Shark Tank. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:35.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jay Acunzo.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #567 – Host: Mitch Joel.