Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #565 – Host: Mitch Joel. Thomas Barta recently co-authored the business book, The 12 Powers Of A Marketing Leader – How to succeed by building customer and company value. Barta is a former McKinsey Partner with over 20 years of marketing experience, and considered is a marketing leadership-pioneer. He speaks, writes, and conducts leadership workshops worldwide, while continuing his research into what works in business, leadership and marketing today. Barta’s research-based concept of Marketing Leadership brings a new perspective to the world of marketing. It helps leaders develop a top-management view of the marketplace and the organization, so they can shape the C-suite agenda and drive profitable growth. Barta has consulted and been in marketing for over two decades, in 14 industries and in 45 countries. His clients include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including over two dozen from the Fortune 500. Currently, he lives in Cologne, Germany. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:58.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Thomas Barta.
- The 12 Powers Of A Marketing Leader – How to succeed by building customer and company value.
- Follow Thomas on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #565 – Host: Mitch Joel.