Welcome to episode #564 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #564 – Host: Mitch Joel. Piers Fawkes spends – what seems like – an awesome amount of time searching out trends, building data, publishing reports and curating news from around the world. There is a focus and his work does split off into business related verticals like design, travel, retail, advertising and more. Still his daily e-newsletters provide a vast swath of perspective, ideas and demonstrates the true creativity in business of our world today. I have long been a fan of his company, PSFK. And, along with running an incredible conference (check out PSFK 2017), Piers also recently published a report on marketing titled, The Future Of Advertising. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Piers Fawkes.
- PSFK 2017.
- The Future Of Advertising.
- Follow Piers and PSFK on Twitter
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #564 – Host: Mitch Joel.