Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #556 – Host: Mitch Joel. He has one of the most profoundly powerful stories about how to grow a complex (and regional) business using everything from social media to marketing automation. It has worked so well for him, that he went from selling swimming pools (which he still does) to helping other businesses understand how to leverage this amazing moment in time to grow a business (which he spends the bulk of his work time on). Marcus Sheridan is an incredible human being. Not just because of how he transformed River Pools And Spas into a thriving business during economically challenging times, but how he morphed that into The Sales Lion. Now, he’s published his first business book, They Ask You Answer, in which he breaks down how inbound sales, content marketing and the digital channels can help your brand flourish. He’s an amazing speaker and passionate entrepreneur. I count myself lucky that I can call him a friend as well. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:25.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Marcus Sheridan.
- The Sales Lion.
- They Ask You Answer.
- River Pools And Spas.
- Follow Marcus on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #556 – Host: Mitch Joel.