Welcome to episode #540 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. I have been blown away by Jay Sankey. He’s a magician who has managed to do some pretty amazing and impossible things. I’m not just talking about the 700-plus illusions he has invented over his incredible career. I’m not just talking about the fact that David Copperfield, Criss Angel and David Blaine have performed his illusions. He knows so much about business, marketing and storytelling that this could be one of the important things any business professional might listen to this year. (and that’s not hyperbole) With close to 200,000 subscribers to his Sankey Magic YouTube channel, Jay has broken down the wall between the audience and the mystic of magic. He doesn’t just perform on YouTube, he shows everyone how the magic is done. It’s brilliant. He’s also the founder of Inside Deception – the world’s number one training site for magic, mentalism, performance and more. Within this show, you learn the power of telling a story, persuasion, creating tension, presentation skills, comedy, diversion tactics and more. It’s simply… amazing. If you’re still not sold, you must see his video of how he outsmarted Penn and Teller for their TV show, Fool Us. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:01:02.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jay Sankey.
- Sankey Magic.
- Inside Deception.
- Watch Jay secretly fool Penn and Teller.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #540 – Host: Mitch Joel.