Welcome to episode #539 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. I love this guy. What more can I say? Everything he puts out into the world, I feel like I want to connect with more. From the guests on his amazing show, Good Life Project Radio, to his company, Good Life Project. He puts together an amazing summer camp experience for adults (Camp Good Life Project) and just published an incredibly powerful book, How To Live A Good Life. Prior to this book, Jonathan Fields, also wrote the book, Uncertainty, and has published a lot of content around doing great work by being good people. Like I said, there’s nothing not to like about his thinking. Over the years, Jonathan has become a true friend and is, usually, my first port of call when I am feeling challenged, stressed or unfocused. He is Sage-like in his wisdom. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:01:07.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jonathan Fields.
- How To Live A Good Life.
- Good Life Project.
- Good Life Project Radio.
- Camp Good Life Project.
- Follow Jonathan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #539 – Host: Mitch Joel.