Welcome to episode #532 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Jenny Blake had it all. She lived in the Silicon Valley and had an amazing opportunity to work at Google (where she spent five years doing training, coaching and career development). She did that. It wasn’t fulfilling enough for her, so she moved to New York and started working as a speaker, business strategist, executive coach… and now, an author for the second time. Her new book is called Pivot (her first book was called, Life After College). She sees her role as helping individuals (at every stage in their career) figure out how to achieve the most impact from the work that they do. She believes that our work can inspire a bigger life, and that it can foster much bigger ideas. It’s about structure, organization and using technology to make better, smarter, faster and more empowered decisions. Is it time for you to pivot? Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 50:16.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jenny Blake.
- Life After College.
- Check out her podcast: Pivot Podcast with Jenny Blake.
- Follow Jenny on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #532 – Host: Mitch Joel.