Welcome to episode #528 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. This past week was a tough one for me, and owe Jason Keath a huge apology. I was supposed to be one of the main speakers at his incredible Social Fresh conference (which took place over this weekend in Orlando, Florida). I had a sudden and scary medical issue come up that precluded me from travel, and I had to cancel on him (and another event, out in Los Angeles). It’s a terrible feeling knowing that you are letting someone down. That is only made worse, when it’s someone as kind as Jason. Thankfully, Sally Hogshead came to our rescue (thanks, Sally… you’re the best!), but still… it sucks. Jason works hard as the founder and CEO of Social Fresh Conference. He has a passion for bringing together the smartest voices in marketing, and getting them to share what really works. He’s also a keynote speaker, in his own right and a podcaster over at Social Toolkit Podcast. With that, he has many thoughts on the current state of social media and what it is going through. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:44.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jason Keath.
- Social Fresh.
- Social Toolkit Podcast.
- Follow Jason on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #528 – Host: Mitch Joel.