Welcome to episode #521 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. I won’t lie to you, this one of the toughest conversations for this podcast that I have ever had. I’m a middle-aged, white male who lives in North America, and have been fortunate enough to do quite well in the industry that I love. I’m not apologetic about my efforts, but I am well-aware that I hit the genetic lottery. Jack Myers is in a similar boat. He’s the founder of Media Village and has written many books (including Virtual Worlds, Reconnecting With Customers, Adbashing and Hooked Up). Now, he’s back with The Future of Men – Masculinity in the Twentieth Century. It’s an important read, and an important conversation to have (no matter how uncomfortable the topic is in a world where women’s equality, racial equality and more are still – sadly – issues that need to be resolved). Bring an open mind, as Jack and I discuss the need to ensure that men (especially young men) feel empowered, happy and healthy at work and in life. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #521 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 45:39.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jack Myers.
- The Future of Men – Masculinity in the Twentieth Century.
- Media Village.
- Virtual Worlds.
- Reconnecting With Customers.
- Hooked Up.
- Follow Jack on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #521 – Host: Mitch Joel.