Welcome to episode #519 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Nothing makes me happier than when people that I deeply admire and respect come out with a new book. I don’t know about you, but I love everything about the deep dive that a rich and enjoyable business book has to offer. One of the thinkers that never lets me down is Jonah Berger. Berger is a marketing professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and bestselling author of Contagious – Why Things Catch On and, most recently, Invisible Influence – The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior. In his new book, Berger looks at the subtle and secret influences that impact our choices. It’s not what you think (the standard persuasion type of fare), and his research will not only surprise you, but have a direct impact on how your marketing, advertising and communications can be that much more effective. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:42.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Jonah Berger.
- Invisible Influence – The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior.
- Contagious – Why Things Catch On.
- Follow Jonah on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #519 – Host: Mitch Joel.