Welcome to episode #517 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. If you can just make them laugh. It’s powerful. Even for the most serious of businesses. Adding a component of humor can be a very powerful business advantage. This is the work (and world) of David Nihill. His company, Funny Bizz, exists to add an edge of humour to your content and a mission to abolish boring content. Nihill also runs the Funny Bizz Conference and is the author of Do You Talk Funny – 7 Comedy Habits to Become a Better (and Funnier) Public Speaker (a great book about adding comedy to your presentation skills). David knows what it takes to wake up content, give it some life, and move it to being memorable. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:23.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with David Nihill.
- Funny Bizz.
- Funny Bizz Conference.
- Do You Talk Funny – 7 Comedy Habits to Become a Better (and Funnier) Public Speaker.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #517 – Host: Mitch Joel.