Welcome to episode #515 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. This is where I typically wax poetic about this week’s guest. This time, I think Farnam Street‘s chief, curator and smarty pants, Shane Parrish, can best explain who he is: “My goal is to help you go to bed each night smarter than when you woke up. I’ll do this by giving you tools, ideas, and frameworks for thinking. I’m not smart enough to figure all of this out myself. I try to master the best of what other people have already figured out. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? The best way to do this is to read a lot. And so I make friends with the eminent dead. Along the way I write about what I’m learning.” I could not be a bigger fan of the Farnam Street newsletter, and his curation is stunning. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:04.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Shane Parrish.
- Farnam Street.
- Farnam Street newsletter.
- Follow Shane on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #515 – Host: Mitch Joel.