Welcome to episode #514 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. He’s got a big brain, and he’s always thinking about marketing, advertising and brands. You can hear the excitement in his voice. Martin Lindstrom was made for this business. He has a unique sense of curiosity mixed with academics and layers it all on top with science. He doesn’t guess why people make the choices that they make. He dives in deep and cracks the nut open as to why. In a world of big data and analytics, Martin’s latest book is, Small Data – The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends, and it bucks the system with his global perspective and pioneering research. He is a New York Times and The Wall Street Journal best-selling author of six groundbreaking books on branding, including Buyology: The Truth and Lies About Why We Buy, BRANDsense, Brandwashed and many more. Small Data will make you rethink those insignificant observations, to help you better understand how overlooking them could be the reason that your brand has not been able to breakthrough. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Martin Lindstrom.
- Small Data – The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends.
- Buyology: The Truth and Lies About Why We Buy
- Follow Martin on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #514 – Host: Mitch Joel.