Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #508 – Host: Mitch Joel. I have said it before. I will say it again. Christopher S. Penn is a deadly weapon… and I mean that in the kindest sense of the saying. Yes, he’s a practicing Martial Artist, but he’s a more dangerous marketing weapon. He’s that rare breed of deeply tech savvy professional combined with an understanding of marketing that will make your head spin. His full-time job is as the Vice President of Marketing Technology at SHIFT Communications, but he’s also one of the co-founders of PodCamp, co-host (with John Wall) of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast, and a very passionate blogger at Awaken Your Superhero. He’s also published a slew of business book, White Belt Marketing, Marketing Blue Belt and – most recently – Leading Innovation. Some fans of the show may also remember him as one of the co-hosts of Media Hacks. With that, we came together to discuss all things innovation. Where does it come from, how does it work and what’s your company missing? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:16.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Christopher S. Penn.
- Leading Innovation.
- Awaken Your Superhero.
- White Belt Marketing.
- Marketing Blue Belt.
- Marketing Over Coffee.
- Follow Chris on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #508 – Host: Mitch Joel.