Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #502 – Host: Mitch Joel. Every so often, someone (on Twitter, Facebook or whatever) asks if there are any good books for conducting a meeting? For me, there is only one such book, and it’s Al Pittampalli‘s, Read This Before Our Next Meeting: The Modern Meeting Standard for Successful Organizations. To make it even better, it’s a quick and simple read too. I was thrilled to see that Al is back with his second book, Persuadable: How Great Leaders Change Their Minds to Change the World. It’s a book for our modern world. We think that real leadership is about having a vision and driving it, at all costs. It turns out that times have changed. Making great things happen is more about surrounding yourself with the right people and being very open to changing courses. While that may sound obvious… it is not. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:16.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Al Pittampalli.
- Persuadable: How Great Leaders Change Their Minds to Change the World.
- Read This Before Our Next Meeting: The Modern Meeting Standard for Successful Organizations.
- Follow Al on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #502 – Host: Mitch Joel.