Welcome to episode #493 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Ian Chamandy (along with his business partner, Ken Aber) recently published a business book titled, Why Should I Choose You? The book is based on their strategic planning methodology that helps brands define who they are… in seven words or less (not a typo). Their unique methodology (known as Blueprinting) help businesses put aside the typical jargon-based mission and vision statements that no team member can ever understand (and few implement). Once your brand knows – in seven words or less -who they are (and why they are), they can now use it to guide better decisions within the organization, and take better action. Business has changed and brands need to formulate messaging and strategy based on clarity to better compete. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:35.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Ian Chamandy.
- Ken Aber.
- Why Should I Choose You?
- Blueprint Business Architecture.
- Follow Ian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #493 – Host: Mitch Joel.