Welcome to episode #492 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Simon Sinek created something much bigger than a splash when his TEDx Talk in 2009, How Great Leaders Inspire Action, garnered over twenty-five million views (and continues to grow). Around this time first business book, Start With Why, took hold and more recently, he published his second book, Leaders Eat Last. He’s an optimist. He believes that business leaders can (and should) do more to make our world a better place. This is his mission, and he’s working diligently to get all leaders to think about purpose… or their “why.” Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Simon Sinek.
- Leaders Eat Last.
- Start With Why.
- How Great Leaders Inspire Action.
- Follow Simon on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #492 – Host: Mitch Joel.