Welcome to episode #488 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Strategy. More than any other component in what makes a brand successful, strategy is at the core. What does a good strategist do? How is their work delivered, and then injected into a company? How do companies take that strategy and turn it into a valuable part of their culture. It seems like corporate mysticism. It is not. Great business leaders and thinkers like Peter Klein have the answer. It’s not fake. It’s a system. It’s a way to think about business, the challenges it faces and how to overcome them. He co-authored the book, Think To Win - Unleashing the Power of Strategic Thinking, to show the blueprint. He even brands the book like this: “The entire book is an Executive Summary!” It’s an incredible read and Klein’s experience as a senior executive manager, corporate officer and high level consulting experience shines through. Tons of key learnings for everyone in this episode. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:44.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Peter Klein.
- Think To Win - Unleashing the Power of Strategic Thinking.
- PK Associates.
- Follow Peter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #488 – Host: Mitch Joel.