Welcome to episode #485 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Blogging has changed. Blogging is changing. As I experiment and think differently about the value of blogging (see: The End of Blogging), I thought it would be interesting to discuss blog, writing for the digital channels and what people want/think they want when it comes to content with Mark Schaefer. Mark is still an avid blogger (like me). He is a regular guest on this show, insightful marketing professional (and professor) and passionate communicator about how marketing has changed. He’s written many successful business books (Return On Influence, The Tao Of Twitter, Born To Blog, Social Media Explained and The Content Code) and brings a wealth of real life experience to the discussion. So, the question is: how much longer should we be blogging in a world where it is getting harder and harder to drag readers back to our own space? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:06.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s my conversation with Mark Schaefer.
- The Content Code.
- Social Media Explained.
- The Tao Of Twitter.
- Born To Blog.
- Return On Influence.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #485 – Host: Mitch Joel.