Welcome to episode #482 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Passion just isn’t enough anymore. Some might argue, that it doesn’t even really matter all that much, because you don’t have to tell someone to do something that they’re passionate about… if they’re passionate about something, they would already be doing it. There’s no doubt that digital has brought forward a myriad of ways to find, nurture and develop your professional life. Ways in which we can make money, do the work that matters to us, and distribute it on a global scale. Jeff Goins lives and breathes this world. His latest book, The Art of Work, not only helps people to lead the life that they were meant to lead, but also acts as another indicator of how Goins, himself, has grown his business in such a small period of time. He’s written other books as well (You Are A Writer, Wrecked and The In-Between). He’s not just a bestselling author (writing is his passion), but he’s a professional speaker and offers online courses (Tribe Writers) for those who want to follow his career path. Curious about how this type of person has become such a great marketer? Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 56:45.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s my conversation with Jeff Goins.
- The Art of Work.
- The In-Between.
- You Are A Writer.
- Tribe Writers.
- Follow Jeff on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #482 – Host: Mitch Joel.