Welcome to episode #481 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Some people come into our lives in the strangest of ways. I first heard of Jeffrey Hayzlett after his appearances on The Celebrity Apprentice. He was the CMO of the fledging Kodak company, and trying to re-invigorate the brand. His approach was larger than life. While the company did file for bankruptcy, he managed to transform that experience into his current brand of being a “celebrity CMO.” We would often run into each other on the speaking circuit, but I was profoundly humbled when, in his first business book, The Mirror Test, he named Six Pixels of Separation as one of his favorite books on digital marketing. From there, Jeffrey released, Running The Gauntlet, and – most recently – Think Big, Act Bigger. He is also the host and brains behind the C-Suite Network and more. A true provocateur and action-oriented business leader, you won’t be surprised to hear his discuss everything from what brands are doing wrong today, to what he thinks of the Donald Trump brand, and whether or not having a tough-guy persona really works in business. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:39.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s my conversation with Jeffrey Hayzlett.
- Think Big, Act Bigger.
- C-Suite Network.
- The Mirror Test.
- Running The Gauntlet.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #481 – Host: Mitch Joel.