Welcome to episode #476 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. I won’t miss a beat when asked what the best book title is when it comes to creativity. Todd Henry called his second book, Die Empty. Brilliant (and the content matches the quality of the title). Die Empty came after his incredible debut, The Accidental Creative (also the name of his very popular podcast). Well, Todd is back with Louder Than Words, and it is a very important read (not just for creatives, but for anyone and everyone who is creating content). It’s one thing to choose a platform. It’s another thing to create content. For most individuals (and brands), they miss the mark. The reason? They don’t really have a voice that resonates. It’s not just about resonating in the moment, it’s about developing and nurturing a voice that both works and is sustainable. Let’s face it, it’s not something easy to do, in a world where everyone is publishing so much content at a frenetic pace. Todd (and his book) are here to help. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:42.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Todd Henry.
- Louder Than Words.
- Die Empty.
- The Accidental Creative.
- Follow Todd on Twitter.
- Vote for my panel at SXSW in 2016: The Agency Is Dead. Long Live The Agency.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #476 – Host: Mitch Joel.