Welcome to episode #468 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. We live in a world with so much content and creativity, that it’s hard to remember what’s most interesting. Still, every week, I can’t wait for that one email with a new cartoon from Tom Fishburne. Every week, he publishes a new Marketoon (as he calls them). They’re clever, funny and head-smacking true. With that, the former CPG and Method marketing professional, turned cartoon professional and has built not only a loyaly following, but a thriving agency creating business and marketing-related cartoons for brands. His agency is called, Marketoonist, and Tom is just one of those kind, honest and sincere people that you want to be around. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:00.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Tom Fishburne
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #468 – Host: Mitch Joel.