Welcome to episode #468 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. We live in a world with so much content and creativity, that it’s hard to remember what’s most interesting. Still, every week, I can’t wait for that one email with a new cartoon from Tom Fishburne. Every week, he publishes a new Marketoon (as he calls them). They’re clever, funny and head-smacking true. With that, the former CPG and Method marketing professional, turned cartoon professional and has built not only a loyaly following, but a thriving agency creating business and marketing-related cartoons for brands. His agency is called, Marketoonist, and Tom is just one of those kind, honest and sincere people that you want to be around. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #468 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 49:00.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Tom Fishburne
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #468 – Host: Mitch Joel.