Welcome to episode #467 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Ben Parr leads an interesting life. He’s an award-winning journalist, author, entrepreneur, investor and expert on what it takes to get attention. Parr is the author of Captivology – The Science of Capturing People’s Attention. Why do we pay attention to certain people, products, and ideas? Is there a science behind how these people and brands capture and retain somebody’s attention? He is Co-Founder and Managing Partner of an early-stage venture capital firm, DominateFund, a columnist for Inc. Magazine and a contributor to CNBC. Parr is widely known as a former Editor-at-Large of Mashable, where he wrote more than 2,000 articles on social media and technology, managed Mashable’s editorial team, and interviewed everyone from Ashton Kutcher to Mark Zuckerberg. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:32.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Ben Parr.
- Happy Father’s Day!
- Captivology – The Science of Capturing People’s Attention.
- Follow Ben on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #467 – Host: Mitch Joel.