Welcome to episode #464 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. R “Ray” Wang is the Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Silicon Valley based Constellation Research. He’s also the author of the popular business strategy and technology blog, A Software Insider’s Point of View. His blog provides insight into how disruptive technologies and new business models such as digital transformation impact brands, enterprises, and organizations. His new book, Disrupting Digital Business, provides insights on why over fifty percent of the Fortune 500 have been merged, acquired, gone bankrupt, or fallen off the list since 2000. Digital disruption is bigger than most ever expected. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:51.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with R “Ray” Wang.
- Disrupting Digital Business.
- A Software Insider’s Point of View.
- Constellation Research.
- Follow Ray on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #464 – Host: Mitch Joel.