Welcome to episode #462 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. I first met Mark Evans close to fifteen years ago. We were both speaking during a three-day conference dedicated to corporate blogging. Yes, it was a long time ago. Long before social media was a channel. Back then, Mark was the technology reporter for a national newspaper and was open (but still, somewhat, skeptical) about just how far blogging could go. Since then, he’s become the founder of a well known event called, mesh, and has become a full-time consultant that helps startups to tell better stories. With that, he most recently published a book called, Storytelling For Startups. But don’t worry, if you’re not a startup, this is all about story-driven marketing. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Mark Evans.
- Storytelling For Startups.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #462 – Host: Mitch Joel.