Welcome to episode #460 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Tim Ferriss just launched a TV show. It’s called, The Tim Ferriss Experiment, and – by all accounts – this is the exact line of work that Tim was meant to do: use his body, mind and spirit to help us all learn how to get better and hack our lives towards excellence. Tim is such a fascinating character. While he describes himself as a “human guinea pig,” he is so much more. The bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body and The 4-Hour Chef, Tim is also an angel investor and advisor for companies like Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Uber and many others. If you’re not impressed by that, Tim also holds a Guinness Book of World Records record in tango dancing and won a Chinese kickboxing championship. And, there’s so much more. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:29.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is my conversation with Tim Ferriss.
- The Tim Ferriss Experiment.
- The 4-Hour Workweek.
- The 4-Hour Body.
- The 4-Hour Chef.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #460 – Host: Mitch Joel.