Welcome to episode #458 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. The title “Marketing Technologist” gets tossed around a lot these days. Most brands believe that this is an individual who can understand and implement better marketing automation solutions. I think that’s short-sighted. For over a decade, I have watched Stephan Spencer become a true marketing technologist. This is someone who deeply understands how to use technology to make marketing better. Not a little better. Exponentially better. We first met in the early days of speaking at the Search Engine Strategies conferences. From there, Stephan went on to publish three seminal books on digital marketing (The Art of SEO, Google Power Search and Social eCommerce). After hearing him talk about the brand opportunities in the digital space, you will want to do two things: One, hire him (which isn’t easy). Two, wonder how you can truly evolve your marketing team and think more lucidly (hint: have a notebook handy when you listen to this show). Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #458 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 50:09.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Stephan Spencer.
- Social eCommerce
- The Art of SEO.
- Google Power Search.
- Follow Stephan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #458 – Host: Mitch Joel.