Welcome to episode #454 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. Rohit Bhargava is here to help. The trend curator, founder of the Influential Marketing Group, and the bestselling author of five business books (including his latest, Non-Obvious), has a special skill when it comes to seeing trends in business, marketing and communications. His signature annual, Non-Obvious Trend Report, has been viewed more than half a million times online, and has established Rohit as one someone who is able to both curate what is important today, tag it for tomorrow and name it for the next few years. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 45:38.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Rohit Bhargava.
- Influential Marketing Group.
- Non-Obvious Trend Report.
- Personality Not Included.
- Follow Rohit on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #454 – Host: Mitch Joel.