Welcome to episode #452 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast. When a friend like C.C. Chapman tells me that I have to meet someone, I am there in a heartbeat. Prior to the introduction, I had never heard of Erica Dhawan. Erica was in the final throes of writing her first book, Get Big Things Done (which she co-authored alongside Saj-Nicole Joni). The book is based on her research, interest and business around something she calls, “connectional intelligence.” A new (and better) way to communicate and network. Erica’s mission is to accelerate the connectedness of employees, teams, customers and clients. In this episode, we talk about the changing workforce. We look at how businesses are going to thrive and prosper by understanding connectional intelligence. We debate the challenges in building a culture rich with productive communication, where an open flow of ideas and profitable collaboration can happen. Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 50:41.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here’s is the my conversation with Erica Dhawan.
- Saj-Nicole Joni
- Get Big Things Done.
- Follow Erica on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #452 – Host: Mitch Joel.