Welcome to episode #440 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. If you’re in the agency business, you know the new business development and pitching grind like no other. As we all know, pitching for new business is the lifeblood of any marketing agency. Winning the pitches… no matter how great of a closing record you may have, is such a strange thing. There is no real science as to why one great agency wins over another one, and it’s not hard to find a litany of articles about how badly damaged the process is… and can be. From closed envelope pricing submissions to strange efforts by procurement to purchase agency services much in the same way that the company buys rubber bands. Still, the process must be understood, executed upon and mastered. Peter Levitan thinks he knows how to make it happen. After reading his book, The Levitan Pitch – Buy This Book. Win More Pitches, I believe him. He’s an industry veteran who has pitched and won all kinds of major accounts for major agencies, and he’s currently writing and training the next generation of agencies. If you’re trying to figure out how to win more business (and who isn’t?), this show is just for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:00.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Peter Levitan.
- The Levitan Pitch – Buy This Book. Win More Pitches
- Follow Peter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #440 – Host: Mitch Joel.