Welcome to episode #436 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. How well do marketers truly perform when it comes to social media? It’s a question that Jason Keath not only speaks and consults about, but he also gathers very serious marketers to attend his well-known Social Fresh events. At last year’s Inbound event in Boston (led by HubSpot), we both gave presentations and realized that we had been following one another for years, but had never really connected in our protein forms. With that, we also decided to do a show like this, where we could talk about the challenges that brands face when it comes to social media and how to best educate and arm them for success. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:45.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jason Keath.
- Social Fresh.
- Follow Jason on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #436 – Host: Mitch Joel.