Welcome to episode #427 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s not just the marketing of a business that fascinates me. It’s everything about the future of work. This includes the actual physical office spaces that we use (and, yes, that could be at home, Starbucks or even in the tallest building of the financial district). How will teams be structured? What will the leaders of the future look like? Is Mark Zuckerberg the prototype of the CEO? It’s these same thoughts that consume Jacob Morgan. So much so, that he recently published a business book titled, The Future Of Work – Attract New Talent, Build Better Leaders And Create A Competitive Organization. Jacob also wrote The Collaborative Organization in 2012 and advises many Fortune 1000 businesses on innovation and the future of work. So, if we live in a world where more and more people can start a business in their garage and sell a seven-person startup for billions of dollars, what does the future of work look and feel like? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:59..
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Jacob Morgan.
- The Future of Work.
- The Collaborative Economy.
- The Future Organization.
- Chess Media Group.
- Follow Jacob on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #427 – Host: Mitch Joel.