Welcome to episode #422 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Tom Asacker is responsible for a lot of what you read, hear and see at Six Pixels of Separation. We were introduced via a mutual business acquaintance well over a decade ago, and his presentation on the power of brands made me realize that marketing is much more than what an agency like Twist Image produces. We have to be able to communicate how we see, think and do marketing. Our message about the power of digital marketing has to be communicated beyond the four walls of our agency and client offices. Since then, we have become friends (and since then, I started blogging, podcasting, writing books, speaking and more), and I continue to be an admirer of his work, which includes books like, The Business of Belief, Sandbox Wisdom, A Clear Eye For Branding and many more. Most recently, Tom and I were sharing links via email on the choices, decisions that consumers make in this new environment. Tom believes at the root of every purchase is a depth of psychological mechanics that most marketers dismiss or ignore, and that’s not something that technology can automate. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:13.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Tom Asacker.
- Tom’s TEDx Talk, Why TED Talks Don’t Change People’s Behaviors: Tom Asacker at TEDxCambridge 2014.
- The Business Of Belief.
- Sandbox Wisdom.
- A Clear Eye For Branding.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #422 – Host: Mitch Joel.