Welcome to episode #40 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I-ve decided to hold all audio and email comments and there will also be no Six Pounds of Sound with C.C. Chapman or What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast? this week. Instead you are getting the full session, Should Your Company Be Podcasting?, from PodCamp Toronto 2007 which I moderated along with a very special Six Points Of Separation. Enjoy this conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #40 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 52:26.
– Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the community: +1 206-666-6056.
– Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
– Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
– Regular episode will be back next week – lots of audio comments, What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast? and Six Pounds Of Sound music from C.C. Chapman.
– The Power Within Montreal – April 3rd – Bill Clinton, Anthony Robbins and myself along with Jerry Greenfield (Co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s), Terry Savage (personal finance expert), Irshad Manji (best selling author of The Trouble with Islam Today) and Mike Lipkin.
– General Admission tickets (which usually sell at $220.00) for just $189.00 for my family and friends. All you have to do is call The Power Within at 1-866-994-2555, speak to Scott and mention my name.
– PodCamp Toronto – Saturday and Sunday – February 24-25, 2007.
– Quick chat with Andrew Findlater – National PR.
– PodCamp Toronto 2007 – Should Your Company Be Podcasting? Panelists: Luke Armour from Observations From Public Relations, Terry Fallis of Thornley Fallis and Inside PR Podcast, Michael Seaton from Scotiabank and The Client Side Blog-Podcast and Donna Papacosta from Trafcom News.
– Geek Dinner Montreal – Monday, March 26th, 2007 with Shel Holtz of For Immediate Release – The Hobson and Holtz Report Podcast.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six (make that eleven) People Choose The One Tool/Tactic They Will Use Immediately After Having Attended PodCamp Toronto 2007:
1. PowerPoint Production – Gary Schlee – Centennial College.
2. TalkShoe – Mark Juliano – TalkShoe.
3. Crazy Egg – Christopher Penn – Financial Aid Podcast.
4. Creative Commons – Sonya Buyting – Sassy Science.
5. Link back to website – Casey McKinnon – Galaticast.
6. Branding – Bob Goyetche – Canadian Podcast Buffet.
7. Value – Mark Pavlidis – mhp-s musings.
8. Monetize – Hugh McGuire – Libravox.
9. MySpace – Bill Sweetman – Marketing Martini.
10. Do more – Jay Moonah – Uncle Seth.
11. Twitter – Mitch Joel (me 😉 – Twist Image.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #40 – Host: Mitch Joel.