Welcome to episode #403 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There are few people as passionate as Jeffrey Rohrs when it comes to brands and connecting with consumers. It’s gotten so hot and heavy for him, that he wants brands to be like bands. He wants brands to not just have customers and members of a loyalty program. He wants brands to build, nurture and have an audience. Rohrs heads up ExactTarget‘s Marketing Insights Team (which is now a part of Salesforce.com). He’s a specialist on content marketing and social media (so, you know that we’re going to get along). Late last year, he published his first book, Audience – Marketing In the Age of Subscribers, Fans & Followers. He’s also the co-creator of Subscribers, Fans & Followers Research Series (which is world’s first and longest-running examination of consumer relationships with brands through email, mobile, and social channels). He also loves bacon… so what’s not to love? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 34:33.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Jeffrey Rohrs.
- Subscribers, Fans & Followers.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #403 – Host: Mitch Joel.