Welcome to episode #397 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. What does it take to get a consumer to do something online? We can’t argue that we live in a world of brand saturation. From very small, indie brands to multi-national conglomerates – every company, everywhere is hoping to get consumers to like, follow, friend and, ultimately, buy from them. The question is this: are people persuaded to do things differently in the digital space in relation to how they are persuaded in physical spaces? It’s a question that has been on the mind of Nathalie Nahai for quit some time. I’ve had the pleasure of sharing the stage with Nathalie a handful of times last year for some corporate events at Google, and we became fast friends. Known as The Web Psychologist, Nathalie recently published her first book, Webs Of Influence – The Psychology Of Online Persuasion. She has a great podcast called, The Good, The Bad & The Dirty – Secret Psychology Of Persuasion along with her blog, The Web Psychologist and what she has to say should change the way you think about marketing, advertising and communications online. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:16.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Nathalie Nahai.
- The Web Psychologist.
- Webs Of Influence
- Follow Nathalie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #397 – Host: Mitch Joel.