Welcome to episode #396 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. He’s been on Conan O’Brien, David Letterman, Saturday Night Live and more. His name is Tim Washer and he’s currently working on social media for Cisco. He’s one of the funniest people that I know… and one of the sharpest minds in digital marketing. Beyond being a Webby-nominated video producer and corporate humorist, Tim also worked on IBM‘s amazing Smarter Planet campaign and works as a keynote speaker and event emcee as well. What makes him so fascinating is how he blends comedy, social media, video production and storytelling to humanize brands. He’s an all-around great guy and whenever we’re together (which isn’t often enough!), I always learn a ton about writing and storytelling. I think you will as well. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:18.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Tim Washer.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #396 – Host: Mitch Joel.