Welcome to episode #394 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I spent some time last year at HubSpot‘s inbound marketing summit in Boston. It was, without a doubt, one of the most exciting marketing events I had attended in a long time. You could feel the excitement in the air, as more and more national brands began to embrace the power of building relationships and figuring out new ways to market their products and services. It was a stellar line-up of presenters, and I found myself quite taken aback by a spoof of the ABC reality TV show, The Bachelorette, that the company executives were performing live on stage. It turns out that Brooks Forester, who was a contestant on the ninth season of the reality televisions series, made a very newsworthy exit from the show when it was down to the wire. It also turns out that Brooks works in the inbound marketing space and wasn’t just there to be the comedic relief for the Hubspot folks, but was actually going to discuss some of the marketing lessons that he learned while being on the show (and the aftermath). In those few days, we connected and decided that – when he was prepared – we could our own, little, "The Bachelor reveals all…" about marketing, being a reality television celebrity and what comes next. He’s a super-kind individual and I hope you enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 42:19.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Brooks Forester.
- The Bachelorette.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #394 – Host: Mitch Joel.