Welcome to episode #385 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. True story: when we first started Twist Image back in 2000, I wasn’t sure how we were going to get any new clients. I started reading books, attending seminars and doing anything I could to up my game in regards to sales and selling. At every turn, the name Jeffrey Gitomer kept creeping up. From his amazing (and free!) e-newsletter, Sales Caffeine (which I still read religiously), to seminal books like The Sales Bible. Back then, he was offering up teleseminars (like Webinars, but over the phone). They weren’t that expensive, but I would still order them, invite a bunch of people over to my office, and we would all split the fee as a way to save some money. I’m sure Jeffrey didn’t allow that, but I didn’t have the money so I got resourceful. Since then, Jeffrey has continued to pound out bestselling business books at a frenetic pace and it’s a crazy world that allows me to also call him a friend. Most recently, he published Jeffrey Gitomer’s 21.5 Unbreakbale Laws of Selling – Proven Actions You Must Take To Make Easier, Faster, Bigger Sales… Now And Forever (now that’s a title!). As part of the book launch, Jeffrey invited me to add some bonus material for those who would purchase the book on launch day. We recorded this conversation as a that bonus content. Thankfully, Jeffrey was kind enough to allow me to release it now that the launch phase of the book has subsided. I’m thrilled to share this with you. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #385- Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 51:22.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Jeffrey Gitomer.
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s 21.5 Unbreakbale Laws of Selling – Proven Actions You Must Take To Make Easier, Faster, Bigger Sales… Now And Forever.
- The Sales Bible.
- Subscribe to Sales Caffeine.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #385 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Another exciting episode. Inspiring and thought provoking, especially the internet researching of your sales people.
Also, FYI, I had some weird noises and distortion at 27 minutes in.
Bravo Jeffrey, and Mitch… Outstanding learning experience!
Thank you for sharing your valuable information that is both
actionable, and doable.with this community!
That was an incredible Podcast. I’ve never left a comment on a podcast before, but I had to. Just AMAZING stuff in here that I’ve always thought “ya I do things different when it comes to marketing and sales”… and he explained it perfectly.
I have a team of 400+ people and I am making EVERY SINGLE PERSON buy this book, and might even giveaway a bunch of copies. Incredible interview so many moments where i had to literally pullover in my card and said “OH CRAP I HAVE TO WRITE THAT DOWN!!!!”
It honestly felt like a “musical performance” that kept building up and getting better and better up until the grand finale.
Thanks Mitch for all these years of INCREDIBLE podcasts.
J.D. Powers award… least shitty… I’m still laughing.
Comments are closed.