Welcome to episode #367 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Really thrilled to have my friend, Jay Baer, back on the podcast. He recently published another business book, Youtilty, and true to Baer standards it is one hundred percent "hype free." Proof in the pudding? The book is currently riding its third week on the New York Time’s bestseller list. More pudding? Youtility isn’t just a smart book, it’s a fun read. Baer holds no punches in his writing. If you have yet to fall in love with his blog, Convince And Convert, or his first book, The Now Revolution (which he co-wrote with Amber Naslund) or his podcast, Social Pros, you don’t know what you’re missing. He is a frequent guest on this podcast and I am honored to have him back to discuss a topic that is both near and dear to my heart as well (a full chapter and more on utility-driven marketing is featured in my latest business book, CTRL ALT Delete). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 43:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Jay Baer.
- Convince And Convert.
- Social Pros.
- The Now Revolution.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #367 – Host: Mitch Joel.