Welcome to episode #359 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I have known Tom Asacker for close to a decade. How smart is he? Whenever someone attempts to define what a brand truly is or what branding means, his name comes to mind. Yes, that powerful. One of his earlier books, A Clear Eye For Branding, is still a regular read for me when I feel like branding is becoming something fuzzy, once again. His most recent book, The Business Of Belief, is another smart, short book that is deep and long in wisdom. Tom Peters called this book, "profound," and Seth Godin called it, "a little book with a big idea." For my dollar, Tom writes passionately and intelligently about business, branding and marketing. I’m thrilled he agreed to come on to the show. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #359 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 42:41.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Tom Asacker.
- The Business Of Belief.
- A Clear Eye For Branding.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #359 – Host: Mitch Joel.