Welcome to episode #343 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Lately, the podcasting landscape has developing into a steady stream of amazing, insightful and deep content – in audio and video format. It’s somewhat fascinating that all of this niche and rich content is so readily available for free, and yet there’s a vast majority of people who don’t even know what a podcast is – let alone how to download and enjoy one. Perhaps one of the most fascinating shows out there is Jonathan Fields‘ Good Life Project. These video podcasts offer some of the most in-depth conversations with business and community leaders and thinkers that you will ever see. Fields spends a lot of time digging into deep conversation with his subject matter. Brilliant past episodes have included guests like Seth Godin, Brene Brown, Dan Pink and many more. Fields has authored two books, Career Renegade and Uncertainty and he, himself, is a fascinating individual who understands the power of the Internet, the new ways we work and much more. It is my pleasure to have him on this show. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:43.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Jonathan Fields.
- Good Life Project.
- Career Renegade
- Follow Jonathan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #343 – Host: Mitch Joel.