Welcome to episode #335 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Innovation is something desperately and constantly needed in marketing. Thankfully, there are innovative thinkers like Dave Gray around to help us out. He is the author of two excellent books (Gamestorming and The Connected Company), and is currently the SVP of Strategy at the Dachis Group. In full disclosure, I was most interested in speaking with Gray after reading The Connected Company and did not even realize that he was also the author of Gamestorming. The truth is that social media has changed more than the marketing part of business (hence, the burgeoning term, "social business"). It’s going to take discussions – like the one you are about to hear – and lot more c-suite actions for all of us to better understand how this all comes together. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #335 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 45:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Dave Gray.
- The Connected Company.
- Follow Dave on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #335 – Host: Mitch Joel.
“If you don’t like change you’re going to like irrelevance even less.” -General Eric. Shinseki
“If you don’t cannibalize yourself someone else will.” -Steve Jobs
These quotes are awesome. Great convo fellas, I got a lot out of it.
Great podcast, super intelligent people.
Comments are closed.