Welcome to episode #333 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. There are few people that fascinate me as much as Tim Ferriss. He’s young (35 years old), has two bestselling books (The 4-Hour Workweek and The 4-Hour Body) and a soon-to-be third one (The 4-Hour Chef). If that weren’t enough, he is also an angel investor and advisor for companies like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Evernote, Uber and many others. If you’re not impressed by that, Tim also holds a Guinness Book of World Records record in tango dancing and won a Chinese kickboxing championship. Like I said, he’s an impressive young man, and that’s not even scratching the surface on his bio. Currently, he’s trying to prove the book retail business wrong by releasing his newest book, The 4-Hour Chef – The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life, on Amazon‘s publishing imprint (which many of the major retailers have refused to carry). I’m someone who can’t boil an egg or turn on a barbeque, so trust me when I say: this book is not just about cooking. It’s really a book about how you can learn to do anything well (and fast and efficiently). Enjoy the conversation…
Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 41:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Tim Ferriss.
- The 4-Hour Chef.
- The 4-Hour Workweek.
- The 4-Hour Body.
- Follow Tim on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
- Get David’s song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #333 – Host: Mitch Joel.