Welcome to episode #323 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. What you need to know about C.C. Chapman: if it weren’t for him (and Joseph Jaffe), there would probably not be a Six Pixels of Separation podcast. The co-author (with Ann Handley) of Content Rules is one of the pioneers in podcasting, and he has had a pretty incredible career in new media. He still works on Digital Dads and is about to release a brand new book called, Amazing Things Will Happen. It’s an interesting time for C.C. This book is not about new media. It’s a book he wrote for his children to read when they get older and start thinking about their own professional careers. Along the way, he realized that others might benefit from his perspectives on success, motivation and doing your best to be the best. There’s one other thing you need to know about C.C. Chapman: he is a kind soul and good friend. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #323 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 28:34.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with C.C. Chapman.
- Amazing Things Will Happen.
- Content Rules.
- Digital Dads.
- Follow C.C. on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #323 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Yes CC is taking the correct direction. It is the turn of all the everyday people to get on board of the Social Media wave. It is high time that everybody get the same quality information. This is a highly motivational as well.
Thank you for saying so. Glad to hear you enjoyed the conversation.
Comments are closed.