Welcome to episode #304 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Scott Goodson is the founder and CEO of StrawberryFrog, an advertising agency that is looking to help brands cultivate cultural movements. Most recently, Goodson published his first book, Uprising – How To Build A Brand And Change The World By Sparking Cultural Movements. Working with brands like Jim Bean, New Balance, Heineken and Emirates, Goodson knows a thing or two about what it takes for a brand to be relevant in today’s world. His book, Uprising, looks at how brands can move beyond advertising into something deeper and more connected to consumer’s and their needs in today’s market. The bigger question is this: are all brands capable of creating a true cultural movement? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 37:10.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Scott Goodson.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #304 – Host: Mitch Joel.